Please ring to book your seat as services are operating with a restricted seating capacity to help maintain social distancing on board.
In order to protect our staff and our customers our office in Castleisland is closed to the public until further notice. While we will be in our offices working as normal our front door will be closed and visitors will not be able to come into the building. You can contact us through messenger, on 066 7147002 or email@example.com
At TFI Local Link Kerry we believe the safety of our passengers is imperative and as a result in an effort to stop the spread and ensure your safety we have devised a 6 step plan to keep our customers and staff safe.
The 6 steps are as follows:
- If you are showing COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever or cough remain at home regardless of your travel or contact history.
- Passengers are to wear face coverings for the duration of their journey.
- Due to the increasing spread of the virus under Level 5 restrictions, buses will operate at 25% of our normal capacity to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to onboard.
- Passengers should give 2 meters of space between each other especially when entering the buses.
- Follow the recommended hygiene advice from the health authorities, particularly with regards social distancing, hand washing, coughing and sneezing in public. Each passenger is required to ensure hand sanitization.
- Please don’t leave tissues or other rubbish on buses. Drivers are also carrying out additional cleaning of the vehicles to ensure buses are as clean as possible.