TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Eileen O’Shea of Harringtons Bus Service.
Harringtons Bus Service operate the below service on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
1. From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
The services we operate are vital for our passengers as they live in remote areas on the Beara peninsula and they do not have a car at their disposal so the bus service is an absolute must for them to survive here. We travel to Kenmare every Wednesday and to Killarney on the first Saturday of every month.
2. Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
There have been many many funny moments on the bus.but as the driver, I will be discreet about them.
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
I would love to be stuck on a bus with Daniel O’Donnell, Mike Denver and Eddie Lee. The chat and singsong would be excellent.
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
I would never relocate to anywhere because we have the best scenery in the world on my route.
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
The best advice one passenger gave me is do your best. Thats all you can do.