This Privacy Statement is issued by Local Link Kerry (“LLK”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with the website www.locallinkkerry.ie and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. LLK is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you. This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- information that you provide in any online application form, including signing up to our Newsletter
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of the website www.locallinkkerry.ie
Website Usage Data
We use a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- the number of times per visit a request for data was received from each IP address;
- the entry page to our website;
- the length of time spent on our website;
- the exit page from our website;
- the IP address of a link if used to access our website;
- the identity of any search engine used to access our website;
- a list of all the pages visited while in our website; and
- the name of the browser used, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- improving and developing this website;
- processing application forms,
- engaging in a consultation process
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- carrying out Transport Surveys;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting email@example.com;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- that this is necessary for the performance of tasks that we carry out
- that this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- that you have given your consent to the processing.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to public service transport operators;
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Gardaí or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us. Feedback, queries, complaints and other correspondence submitted on our website or by email are retained for 7 years. Email addresses of people that subscribe for updates / newsletter from www.locallinkkerry.ie are kept for 5 years.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
To delete the cookies refer to your browser’s help section.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.