TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Joseph Donovan of Donovan Coaches. Donovan Coaches operates the below bus services on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
Joseph kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
1. From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
For our passengers, its a day out to go shopping and just as important, to meet their friends and catch up over a coffee or lunch when things are back to normal.
2. Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
A lady once tried to set me up with her neighbour who was accompanying her on the bus that particular day.
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Jeff bezos, we could do a delivery on our route.
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
I wouldn’t mind driving around London on a sunny day to take in the sights.
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
Always give your last rollo to your wife.
Thanks to Joseph for participating in the Q&A series and for the services provided on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry especially during these exceptional times.
For further information, inclusive of timetables, please check out www.locallinkkerry.ie/timetables or please telephone 066-7147002