LLK Operator Q&A Series – Paudie Collins of Collins Coach & Cab Hire
TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Paudie Collins of Collins Coach & Cab Hire. Paudie operates the below services on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
R283: Currans – Currow – Kerry Airport – Farranfore – Firies – Ballyfinnane – Farmers Bridge – Tralee
R9 – Currans – Farranfore – Currow – Castleisland
Note: R9 is the second service in the above link listing.
Please read below to hear more from Paudie Collins and his experiences..
1. From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
It means essential transport to and from local towns for people that do not have transport. It provides social interaction for older people who live on their own. Also door to door means door to door.
2. Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
‘One for one and God for us all’
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Michael Collins – Would have been Ireland greatest leader
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Route 66 – Most popular route in the world
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
‘Eaten bread is soon forgotten’
Thanks to Paudie for participating in the Q&A series and for the services provided on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry especially during these exceptional times.