TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Pat Galvin of Kerry Flyer.
Pat kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
- From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
TFI Local Link Kerry is a lifeline for people living in rural Ireland and without it they would be lost. It is an essential service for the elderly, for people who do not drive and it is a door-to-door collection and return.
- Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
A lot of the passengers have great sayings and most of the time it’s tied up in a humorous way. For example “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see…
- If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Tommy Tiernan, never stuck for a laugh.
- If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Why go anywhere else; Kerry is the best place in the World.
- Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
Always be yourself everybody else is taken.
Thanks to Pat for participating in the Q&A series and for the services provided on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry especially during these exceptional times.
For further information, inclusive of timetables,