TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with James O’Mahony of Billy Mangan Coaches, Knocknagoshel.
Billy Mangan Coaches operate the below service on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
James kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
- From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
TFI Local Link Kerry is a way of life to my passengers. It helps deal with the issues of rural isolation and it means a great deal to each of them. I think it is fair to say, they would be lost without the service. 🚍
- Funniest moment/wittiest comment.
It was a poor morning weather wise.. and I made a comment to a lady as she came onto the bus, “Tis a showery morning out…” to which she replied… “It wouldnt rain at all on a fine day!!” 😂
- If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
That would have to be Rod Stewart. A great singer. Some man for one man! 🎵
- If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Spain, the sunshine. 🇪🇸
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
My passengers go shopping and when I help with them, one passenger advised me to bend my knees to ensure I do not injure my back. Great advice! 🙌
For further information, inclusive of timetables,