TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Sinead Houlihan of Houlihan Coaches, Killorglin.
Houlihan Coaches operate the below service on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
Sinead kindly gave some of her free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
- From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
TFI Local Link Kerry means that passengers can get to town do their shopping, collect their pension as examples. It is an outing for them to meet up for a chat on the bus, otherwise they would not get out at all. Some have no family around and the bus service is the only day they get out.
- Funniest moment/wittiest comment.
There are a lot of laughs on the bus but can’t recall any comment exactly.
- If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
It would have been Mary Hogan and Tom Doona as they were great craic and fabulous people to be with.
- If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Spain, the sunshine.
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
Live Life to the full, it passes too quickly, from a 90 year old.
For further information, inclusive of timetables,