TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Johnny O’Sullivan of Comhchoiste.
Johnny kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
1. From your own experience, what does TFI Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
TFI Local Link Kerry is a vital lifeline for the passengers who use the service. Many live-in isolated areas with no access to their own transport and really need it to feel part of the community. It is a social outlet, and it greatly enhances their lives. 🚍
2. Funniest moment/wittiest comment.
On one occasion I had four different clients singing 4 different songs at the same time. Very melodious it was. I also recall two ladies from neighbouring parishes having a very heated exchange in relation to hens! Suffice to say there was feathers flying! 🎼🐓
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Has to be Dolly Parton!! 🎤
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Relocate! Never in a million years. Iveragh is the jewel in the kingdom and its inhabitants have a great sense of Ómós Áite or Pride of Place. 🔰
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
You have to listen to thunder and a closed mouth catches no flies. ⚡ 🦟