TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Dan Donegan of Lisselton Flavin Coaches.
Dan drives the below bus services on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
Dan kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our
- From your own experience, what does TFI Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
It gives our passengers a way of getting their shopping done and getting to appointments they may have. It is great for people living alone as it gives them the chance to meet other people. 🚍
2. Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
Yera he is so mean he wouldnt spend Christmas! 😂
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
It would have to be someone who would stay calm and wouldn’t panic… Especially if we might be there for a while. 😌
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Im happy with the routes I have, we have a good choice of everything and a great mixture of characters. 🙂
5. Best advice you have heard from a passenger?