The search for change is over!
With the expanded #TFIGo App you can now buy your tickets for TFI Local Link Kerry scheduled services.
The TFI Go app allows you to buy tickets for public transport services in Ireland directly from your phone. Your ticket is downloaded to the app and can be used to travel straight away. No need for printing, just activate before each journey and show your driver while boarding.
From 15th August 2022, you can buy a single, 2 journey, 1 day or 7 day ticket (where available) for adult and students on our TFI Local Link Kerry scheduled services. (Each service listed is clickable with further details.)
Route 285 – Castlecove – Caherdaniel -Waterville – Caherciveen – Glenbeigh – Killorglin. This bus connects with Bus Eireann 279 in Killorglin.
Route 287a – Valentia Island – Portmagee – Caherciveen. Connect in Caherciveen with Route 285 to travel to Killorglin.
Route 287b – Dromid – Ballinskelligs – Caherciveen. Connect in Caherciveen with Route 285 to travel to Killorglin.
- Single, 2 journey, 1 day and weekly tickets available.
- Search for a ticket between your origin and destination.
- Buy and download tickets directly to your phone.
- Save a payment card for faster purchases.
- Activate ticket before boarding and just show the driver your ticket.
- Tickets valid for 28 days after purchase.
Check out this link to download the app & to see how the TFI GO App works!