TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Finbarr O’Sullivan of Cremin Coaches. Cremin Coaches operates the below services on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
Please read below to hear more from Finbarr O’Sullivan and his experiences..
1. From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
It’s a great chance to get out and about and socialise
2. Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
There used to be regular passengers on the bus, Barbara and Ken, and another passenger christened them Barbie and Ken!
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Del Boy Trotter would be good, he would keep me laughing or Racquel Welsh!!
4. If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
The drive between Glengarriff and Kenmare is as nice as you get. So that with nice weather all the time.
5. Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
Watch his rear, not hers!!!