TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Anthony Walsh of Kerry Flyer.
Anthony kindly gave some of his free time to answer a number of questions as part of our TFI Local Link Kerry Operator Q&A Series.
- From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
It means that people can get to where they need to be and feel independent.
It’s an essential door-to-door service that allows passengers to go shopping and access other vital services in the town that just aren’t available to them in remote areas and it provides social interaction for those who live alone or feel isolated. 🚍
- Funniest Moment or Wittiest comment you have experienced or heard coming from a passenger?
There’s no such thing as a bad photo, that’s just the way your face looks sometimes! 📸
3. If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock …… 🎬
- If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
There’s no need to leave Kerry when the weather is warm, sure where else would you rather be? We have some stunning beaches and breathtaking views in our county. 🔰
- Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
If you go into that pothole, you’ll never again come out of it. 🕳️
Thanks to Anthony for participating in the Q&A series and for the services provided on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry especially during these exceptional times.
For further information, inclusive of timetables,