TFI Local Link Kerry recently spoke with Tony Daughton of Daughton Bus Hire, Ballyheigue.
Daughton Bus Hire operate the below services on behalf of TFI Local Link Kerry.
- From your own experience, what does Local Link Kerry mean to your passengers?
From my experience TFI Local Link Kerry gives my passengers a chance to meet new people, building friendships, having a good chat and a laugh. It gives the passengers something to look forward to. Passengers are not just passengers, they are family. 🤗
- Funniest moment/wittiest comment.
Every day brings laughter, just listening to my passengers stories makes being a bus driver all worthwhile. Every person that comes on the bus has a story to tell and brings something new on every journey. 😄
- If you were stuck on a bus, who would you like it to be with & why?
If I was stuck on the bus with someone it would have to be Brendan o Carroll aka Mrs Brown. I think he would bring a great sense of humor for both the passengers and me. 👩🦳
- If you could relocate your route to anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
I wouldn’t relocate my route, I care for my passengers and I wouldn’t change them or change the place. They are what make me getting up in the morning and give me something to look forward to. 🚌
- Best advice you have heard from a Passenger?
Say nothing until you hear more! & Shut mouth catches no flies – (They are just two of many more) 💯
For further information, inclusive of timetables,