Local Link Kerry operate Bus Services in the towns and villages listed above
Except An Fheothanach, Baile na Gal and Murioch – these are a work in progress.
Local Link Kerry operate the following type of Bus Services;
DRT – Demand Responsive Transport Click for Timetables
These are services that have a start and end time but they route may vary according to passenger bookings. Many of these services pick passengers up from their homes, offering a door to door service. These services generally operate 1, 2 or 3 days each week and booking is required so the bus can deviate to collect you and that your seat is guaranteed.
RRS – Regular Rural Services
These operate to a set timetable multiple times a day and can operate up to 5 or 7 days each week and do not require pre- booking if you are getting on a bus stop. Route 285, 287a & 287b can operate some door to door pick ups within their schedules. Ring us for full details.
- Route 283 Currow, Currans, Kerry Airport, Farranfore, and Firies into Tralee
- Route 285 Castlecove – Caherdaniel -Waterville – Cahercivene – Glenbeigh – Killorglin This bus connects with Bus Eireann 279 in Killorglin
- Route 287a Valentia Island – Portmagee – Caherciveen connect in Caherciveen with Route 285 to travel to Killorglin
- Route 287b Dromid – Ballinskelligs – Caherciveen connect in Caherciveen with Route 285 to travel to Killorglin
- Route 950 Abbeyfeale – Duagh – Listowel
Evening Time Bus Services
Local Link Kerry have the following evening time bus services operating (click on the service name for full timetable)